3D Head Scan

3D Head Scan



How I Did The Head Scan
This was one of the first projects we did, along with the homework. Frankie took each student out in the hallway and scanned their heads and upper bodies. This process took a while, because the scans had to be pretty much perfect. I remember I had to redo mine because I thought Frankie was done with the scan, but he wasn't. I had to redo my scan a couple times. I didn't want to have my scan done with my glasses on also. 
What Could I Have Done Better?
I could have remembered to dress up the day we took the scans instead of forgetting and having to wait to retake it. I also could have sat more still during the scanning process so my instructor didn't have to restart it. 
Aspects of the Project I Am Happy With?
The project is definitely a unique one and I am happy that I got to even have a scan done of me. I am happy with how it turned out and that I can put myself in Rhino or Sculptris and manipulate parts. I think everyone was shocked and amazed by what 3d scanning can do.
What Would I Do Differently in the Future?
In the future I may smile more for my scan. I would also remember to sit still and wait instead of move during my scan. I would also not upload it so late. 
What Did I Learn About the Project?
I learned that you could 3D scan someone using a scanner. I never knew you could do that so that's pretty amazing. I also learned you can go in with a software and alter things about yourself, and maybe even add a background. I learned to also be still during your scan, it may take a minute or two but it's worth it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chess Set Project

Introduction to Rhinoceros