Introduction to Rhinoceros

Introduction to Rhinoceros


Vinyl Tattoo Project
Hey there! I'm Hannah and welcome to my blog. I was first introduced to Rhinoceros in my Intro to Studio Art and Design class. Before this class, I had only been into painting and drawing. I had never previously worked with a software before, so it was really challenging for me at first. But nevertheless, I pulled through and really made a significant difference within the last couple projects. I struggled with the homework, due to the fact that I was just getting to know all of the different commands, and how to do certain techniques. I feel that I really could show off my unique style through the different projects we were assigned, such as the Vinyl Tattoo Project, as well as the Chess Set Project. 
Ring Project
Chess Set Project Artistic View
Chess Set Project

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chess Set Project

3D Head Scan